Adorn Product Actives
ADORN products: Gel cleanser; Foam cleanser; Toners; Hydrating mask; Clay mask; Day lotion oily skin; Day cream combination skin, Timeless Serum, Night Cream Combination skin and Night Cream Oily skin.
Soothing and moisturising active
- The earliest reported topical use af Allantoin was in the 16th century.
- Roots of comfrey which were later discovered to contain Allantoin, were used to treat wounds.
- It increases moisture retention, providing a smoothing effect to the skin, and hastening the growth of new tissue.
- Skin protectant, anti-irritant and stimulates normal tissue formation.
- Help support the natural regeneration of the skin.
- Aids to protect the skin against enviromental and mechanical stresses by helping the skin to maintain its integrity.
- Softens the skin and boosts the radiant appearance of the skin.
- Allantoin is a botanical extract of the comfrey plant and is used for its healing, moisturizing, soothing and anti-irritating properties.
- Stimulates healthy tissue formation, softens the skin and boosts the radiant appearance of the skin.